Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Experimenting

I gave him fruit alone at lunch (mostly Clementines) and he seemed fine. Again, after school he ate fruit alone (grapes for the first time in about 4 months) and some more Clementines. He is doing pretty good. Tonight is the real test. I made a brown rice with shallots, peppers, peas, tomatoes, garlic, and vegetable broth. Most of those are taboos according to the Dietician. Hopefully, he won't be miserable later. I found out not to mix chicken and rice (which was the original plan for dinner). The chicken will now go over a bed of lettuce instead and be eaten separately. It would be just awesome if this works.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it works too, but it's scary to push things to the limit. Everything in moderation sticks in my head. Your Mom is a pretty small gal. I just had a baked sweet potatoe with a chicken corden blu. Man was that good. Now trying to not eat anything later tonight will be my test. I was so happy to see you guys Friday! I did even more Easter egg dying at Billy & Valeries. I loved it and got to Terry Lee & Rick & little Ricky. She asked about Paul Jr. and Lauren & is always concerned. They're so sweet. Well I'm getting off the subject. Love
    always, Aunt M

    ReplyDelete