Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Milestone

The last few days have been a very difficult transition for Paul to go back to school. He still feels miserable, but especially bad in the mornings. This morning his whole entire body was hurting, so I rubbed his legs and back to try to alleviate his discomfort. He begged me to let him stay home, however, as the day goes on he does get used to it and usually feels a little better. I picked him up for lunch and then stayed at school while he finished the rest of the day. He did pretty well. I have also been giving him IntestiNew which is a powder formula to heal his intestinal lining hidden in a smoothie consisting of 1/2 banana and Oberweis milk. I do have really exciting news. He swallowed his first pill today!!! While it was small, he is starting to get the feel of it and making progress. Thank you so much for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment