Friday, February 19, 2016

It's been a very long time since my last blog.  It's funny how life experiences can change a person's direction and focus.  My special interests have been narrowed down to researching and studying food.  The goal is to educate people by becoming a Health Coach.  Food plays a critical role in our vitality and with hundreds of diet options and philosophies out there, I would like to break them all down and explore the theories behind each one.  We are unique individuals with different needs and react very differently to the foods we ingest.  The Institute of Integrative Nutrition offers exactly what I need to learn in order to help others realize their vitality.  It's a one year program.  I believe my experience and certification in personal training will also be an added benefit to the services and education I can offer others.  Millions of people have ailments and health problems that are mysteries to the medical field.  Most of medicine doesn't relate food to many of these issues.  It's worth an investigation.  Hopefully, I will be able to enroll this fall and get the tools and critical information I need to help others discover a better life.

I've been intrigued by Anthony William and have ordered his book Medical Medium.  He has a great deal to say about the health benefits of putting the right kinds of foods in our bodies to not only prevent disease but heal our bodies with the right nutrient rich foods.  I may not agree with his spirituality side but he does intrigue me with his food knowledge.  He believe Epstein Barr is a major cause of many health problems that get misdiagnosed.

He recommends many foods for removing neurotoxins and restoration:

Wild Blueberries
Cilantro
Parsley
Fennel
Sprouts
Celery Juice
Asparagus
Spinach
Apricots
Raspberries
Ginger

Supplements:

Silver
B12
Zinc
Lemon Balm
Vitamin C
Licorice Root
Selenium
Red Marine Algae
L-eyesine

No comments:

Post a Comment