Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Health Coaching

 It’s interesting how the direction of a person’s life can shift and change.  I never imagined becoming a Health Coach, but after years of studying food and health, last year I enrolled in an Integrative Nutrition program through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.  It has been a true joy and blessing to have discovered even more knowledge of what ails so many people and what can change the trajectory of one’s life.  

I am thankful to already be helping people with health and wellness and it fits well with my background in personal training.  

Recently, I also got certified to be a gluten-free practitioner.  Gluten is now linked to numerous autoimmune diseases and there are over 20,000 papers written on this topic alone.

While 30% of disease is genetic, the other 70% is related to the microbiome.  This means there is a significant amount of hope to heal if we can fix our guts!

Are you Gut Wrenched?  Is Convenience killing you?  My guess is yes!  Fast foods chains are notoriously non-nutritional and highly processed gut wrenchers killing off the healthy and good bacteria that are so vital to our health and wellness.  Lets not forget to mention, most of those foods are highly addictive! Yes, addictive!  If they have gluten in them, they are binding to the same opioid receptors as drugs!  Ok, enough of my soap box for now!

My passion for helping people live quality lives has gone up exponentially greater this year!  Education is a top priority to me.  

My goal is to blog more often on this topic, and hopefully in the near future, host a brunch and learn, lunch and learn and do very short videos on key topics.  

I have always loved to cook but feel there are enough instructional videos already out there and that is not going to be my top priority.

Stay tuned as I transform my current website www.Winit4you.com and post on Facebook and occasionally Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment