Friday, February 27, 2009

God's Plan, Not Mine

Psalm 27:7 "Hear my voice when I call, O Lord; be merciful to me and answer me". Psalm 28:6, Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and I am helped". I called and left a message and plea for the Endocrine specialist at Childrens. I found out their next available appt. to see Dr. Hollander as a new patient is not until July. I have prayed and cried out to God for help. He has listened. The Endocrine specialist called the pediatrician's office yesterday to converse about Paul's situation. We had already made the appt. for today to see the pediatrician. She was going to order more blood work to check insulin levels. After discussing Paul's needs, the Endocrinologist's office are looking into the overflow clinic on Wednesdays which takes special needs patients. The pediatrician is going to page one of the directors today to see how soon we can get him in! I am praying for a miracle and believe God can do anything he wants. If you are reading this, please stop and pray specifically for God to put a sense of urgency into the doctor's heart. Psalm 30:2, "O Lord, I called to you for help and you healed me". I have to accept what I hear today; please pray for my acceptance as well. It is very hard to wait and continue to see him suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment