Thursday, March 12, 2009
Confirmation of Hospital Admission
The pediatrician just called and said we should stick to the plan of admitting him to the hospital early next week. She also said Dr. Tarr would be in contact with the other Dr. from the Diagnostics Center anyway. I am going to have the test results from urine analysis, saliva analysis and cortisol test from the Chiropractor/Nutritionist/Internal Dr. sent over as well, even though the standards for "normal" may differ. Paul has never had an MRI, so I know that will definately be beneficial. I have had many people tell me they are surprised there was never a colonoscopy or CT Scan of his abdomen since he is experiencing so much pain in that area. The only answer I received is that the colonoscopy is pretty invasive and the CT Scan is really only used as a last resort. I will find out what day he will be getting admitted tomorrow and will post it when I find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep up the strong shoulders and get some answers. I hate that he has to go into the hospital but I truely believe it's the place to go to get to the true root of the problem. I am so sorry you guys are going through this. I love you and I will continue to read and pray.
ReplyDelete