Tuesday, March 10, 2009
More Test Results
The Dr. just called me with some of Paul's blood work results. While she shared a lot of normal ranges for many things like certain minerals, she also shared he has a low white blood cell count. I don't know the specific numbers or how low; just that they are low. The cortisol information won't be back until Thursday. What I have just looked up online about low white blood cell count is really scary. This could mean he has an infection in his body or the inability to fight off infection in his body, but I certainly can't connect it to his adrenals. Your white blood cells are the ones that are supposed to fight infection, but there are several types and I am clueless on all levels. Apparently, when your white cells are low, you may NOT have the usual signs or symptoms of an infection. I know Paul has needed to urinate a lot more frequently in the last few days and also complained of his gums bleeding. Please pray I can keep it together until Thursday. She doesn't want to do any further testing until until the Cortisol results come back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment